Friday, May 25, 2007

Never going to give in.

Ok so it's been a really long time sence i actually wrote anything. so Here i go.

Today is May 25Th 2007, it a Friday and i have come to a conclusion. I had a past life or two of being a protector and Mother. I have decided that is what i need to embrace that aspect. I have friends that need a mother with understanding more then a friend that has their own personal interests or ideas. Some one who will not judge and try and figure out why? just love them.

I understand that doing this will change me and how i am growing. I accept that and for the people i love and that love and care about me it's worth it.

Peace and Love to every one today.


Love
K

5 comments:

Wendy said...

cool new digs here.does this mean you love me too?

Who am I Really? said...

I don't know you going to love me back. it would be only fair!

Wendy said...

baby I love you, you love me, we're a happy family with agreat big hug and a kiss from me to you...won't you say you love me too?

~bARNEY

Murp! said...

PUKE!!!!

Get a room.









And a videocamera...

Who am I Really? said...

your just jealous!!!!!