Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cat in Heat and Table for one.

Ok so the rest of the day goes with out a hitch I take the depost to the bank. All is well in my world right? I get a call from my loving b/f and he tells me to pick a place and he will meet me there. So i say Ruby Tuesday cuz it was the closest thing. I get there and wait for like 45 min then i get a table and again wait for like 15 min and finaly i place my order. I eat my salad, and drink my fancy drink that i got becuase i felt unloved. I sit there and get my meal and then doug shows up. I am very hurt but not angry cuz i'm weird.

And then when i got home my cat is in heat. yeah!!!

spell check is not working.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I would have sat in my car until he showed up. Fuck waiting at a table alone. But I am shy that way.

Your on the *~VERJ~* said...

Hey! Found your dragon its neat. I just got the internet back and im tryin to chat with interesting people like yourself, Im Vince, Just wanted to say contact me if yah wanna talk on Aim at D9HydroCann or on MSN at mj-insane@hotmail.com Thx :)