Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Life or Death..

I woke up this morning to the sound of sirens. I did not think of it in any way for the reason of i live like down the street from the fire station. But i went along with my morning routine not thinking about the noise. I get in my car and drove down that street to get to the interstate.

And right under the over pass was two cars One upside down, and the other is facing the wrong way and both front ends were completely in caved. I hope both party's are OK. and did i mention there were three cop cars, two border patrol, ambulance, and don't forget the state cops.

And i drove all the way to work freaked out and doing the speed limit. I really hope there OK.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

horrible.

JLee said...

I hate seeing wrecks like that...kinda shakes you up.

Anonymous said...

This one time on acid, I...
uh, nevermind...