Friday, February 16, 2007

Dear god....Please help the stupid.............

OK i am going to start with a over view just to help the beginners out. My in laws are fucking insane..... and in this: it covers: trying to kill ones self, indecisiveness, unable to make a plan, and stupidity.


The story ensues.
My mother is law has tried to kill her self many a times. and she thinks nothing of it once it is done and she is recovering. Its like a sick day from school for her. and she takes a winter retreat every year to the mental hospital. aw poor her we need to go see her so she will be OK. Fuck that!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kill your self and be done. the first time is taken seriously and after that is a look at me i need attention. And when she gets back home i already know what is going to take place. She is going to get attention for a while she might go to church once or twice, but then she will stay home and talk about how she is disappointing god and how she is a horrible person. she will yell at her son. maybe make a trip to Utah to see the grand kids when they have no money so that will help with the debt. and all the while she will be hot boxing the cigarette smoke she will have made by sitting inside all day smoking. Healthily for every one.

and right now my father in law is coming to get my car that he should have taken this after noon when he knew he need to run to go see her. but no i took it now i get to drive the van home when i don;t like that van and it reeks of cigarette smoke, and when i get the car back it will also smell. yeah i get to get sick from breathing that in.

man some days i think I'm in hell but just knowing that if i say anything to them they think i hate them. maybe i should hate them.

I'm confused and upset. my Brian hurts from the stupidity.....

3 comments:

Dan-O said...

Someone's got issues over there

Hedy De Vine said...

this is why it's important to meet the sig-other's parents BEFORE the relationship gets serious.

Murp! said...

My Brian hurts too. When my BRAIN hurts, I take asprin...