Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hormones

I am having a very interesting day. got up early had a lot of fun with a very special person *silent very happy sigh*, got to check a few things off my list of things to do before I die. but also added some, and if you guys don't mind i might share a few. anyone objecting? no one? OK here i go.

I am on my female week and for the lady's they know that during that week you have those craving days right? well i am having one right now, its great but yet at the same time kinda have an itch you know? well thought number one was to have your clothing riped from you body in the spur of the moment by someone who just wants you that badly. damn that is hott!!!! Three some sounds nice right now, 4,5,6, i don't know I'm just very horny. well i can't tell you any more cuz some one i know might read this and you know who you are and i need to keep at least one to myself for later.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

ok, so you want to be in a threesome with me..it is understandable...I totally understand. LOL!