Sunday, August 12, 2007

Is that a Bat?

My weekend started with no sleep, yeah for me!!!!!! But got exciting quickly, at farmers market we got a mascot! a little juvenile big brown bat. was so cute and he hung right above my booth all morning until we all got up and start to leave. he then flew at me. i screeched and ducted my head. not that i was scared its just a habit of things flying at your face. he was placed in a box and another farmers marketer took him to the river to let him go. I hope he is doing good. he was soooooo cool. he was little bitty. very cute. The best thing about that was that my power animal is a brown bat. talk about a close encounter!

Looking forward to this week, going to make some memories to help me thru the hard time i am going to be having here in a week or so. I have i think 8 days left I'm not quite sure, but i feels like i have been here forever.

Once again wishing safety for Ryan on his trip.
much love to all
And to all a good night!
K

No comments: